Having grown up in
The other day I decided to make two kinds of guac, one for my husband and I and one for the baby. Since Jonas wants to try everything we have at the table, it was a great way for him to take part at dinner. You can see in the picture just how much fun he was having!
Here are the recipes:
Half an avocado, a fourth of a banana, cilantro, a few drops of lime juice
1. Mash avocado together with banana until nice and mushy.
2. Add finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
3. (Optional) Puree all ingredients until smooth
Mama and Papa Guacamole
2 avocados. 1 T brown sugar, cilantro, about 1/8 to 1/4 cup lime juice, some salt and pepper, a fourth of a red onion, a dash of cumin
1. Add all ingredients to a food processer or puree until smooth.
2. (Optional) Add finely cut tomatoes