Monday, May 18, 2015

Germany, New Zealand, and little Max

Raising three little boys takes a lot of time and energy and unfortunately, I haven't had much free time to spend on my blog. Nevertheless, the last year and a half has been pretty exciting.

Our youngest son Max Johann is now a little over a year old and is the happiest kid in town. Jonas is five, still loves tractors and will be starting school this fall. Lukas just turned four with a big soccer party and is still in German Kindergarten.

The biggest event of the last year, however, was a trip with the whole family to New Zealand where we lived for three months so that my husband could work at a research station. Since kids begin school there at five, Jonas was even able to attend the local primary school. I spent most of my day bringing the boys to school and preschool and taking care of Max who was starting to crawl everywhere. On the weekends we took day trips around the area and saw fantastic waterfalls and scenery. It was a fantastic experience and we all saw and learned a lot.

As you can imagine, we have all been pretty busy. Hopefully, now that we are back in Germany and the boys are getting older I will be able to have more time to share some crafts, recipes, and thoughts with all of my loyal readers. I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments: